Export Growth Program
Grow your export sales outside Nova Scotia
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 fiscal year. Please review the Guidelines and FAQ and use the new Application Form before submitting.
The Export Growth Program supports businesses looking to increase their export sales outside of Nova Scotia. The program provides financial incentives for projects that assist a business’ ability to overcome barriers to export growth. This includes:
- supporting travel to market associated with visiting a client, potential partner, or investor in another market, or inviting a foreign client and/or potential partner to visit the Nova Scotia operation; and
- mitigating trade show/conference costs by funding floor space, conference fees, travel and accommodation costs.
The Export Growth Program contributes up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $15,000 CAD for a business to:
- Travel to a new market outside of Nova Scotia* (or up to two return visits within 24 months of the initial visit) to attend a trade show, conference or to visit clients, potential partners or investors;
- Have foreign clients, potential partners or investors visit the business’ Nova Scotia facilities for the first time.
Applications for the Export Growth Program will be accepted anytime until February 1, 2018.
Applications will ONLY be considered for travel between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- DOWNLOAD the Export Growth Program Application Form and SAVE it to your computer.
The application form is a fillable PDF* which means you can conveniently complete it electronically on your computer. You must, however, open it in Adobe® Acrobat Reader and save it to your computer before completing the fields in the application form.
- Once complete, please email your copy of the Export Growth Program Application Form to email@example.com
For complete program details, please refer to the following:
Project funding is discretionary and will be awarded on a competitive basis.