Digital Marketing Asset Development Program
Supporting Nova Scotia’s AgTech and Agri-Food companies with the development of digital marketing videos
The intake period for the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program is currently closed.
NSBI acknowledges the impact COVID-19 has had on our AgTech and Agri-Food companies that rely on international tradeshows, missions, and other face-to-face engagements to sell their products and services.
To help these companies mitigate some of the challenges faced by moving these in-person activities to a digital environment, NSBI has developed the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program (the “Program”).
Through financial and project management assistance, the Program seeks to support our AgTech and Agri-Food companies with the development of custom digital marketing videos to elevate their international sales efforts and help them succeed in the new, increasingly competitive, digital sales reality.
What will the program offer?
The program will provide support for a cohort of Nova Scotia’s AgTech and Agri-Food companies to develop high-quality digital marketing videos to use in their digital marketing efforts.
Upon completion of the Program, participants will each receive:
- one (1) high-quality 2-3 minute digital marketing video; and
- one (1) high-quality 10-30 second digital marketing video clip suitable for use on social media platforms.
Participating businesses will be required to pay a non-refundable Program participation fee of $500.00 plus HST.
NSBI will cover all video production and agency fees under the scope of the Program.
- Procure the agency for the Program
- Facilitate the relationship with the procured agency
- Distribute a discovery questionnaire to each company prior to meeting with the agency
- Host individual discovery meetings for each company with the agency to inform video creative briefs
- Offer project management assistance to each company throughout the production process
The Program application period will be open from Tuesday, May 4, 2021, to Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5 p.m. Atlantic Time.
Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance to the Program by Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
The Program timeline goal is 10 weeks — beginning with acceptance into the Program and ending with the delivery of a custom digital marketing video.
Program applications are subject to a competitive process and not all applications that meet these criteria may be approved.