New Exporter Education Mission to Boston
Monday, October 23, 2017 - 2:00pm to Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 2:00pmAdd to calendar
Boston, MA, United States
Is your company considering exporting to the United States?
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canadian provinces, is currently seeking companies interested in participating on a new exporter education mission to Boston, MA, where a seasoned business matchmaker, with experience in the New England market, will be contracted to develop educational opportunities, as well as actual sales meetings for your company over a three-day program from October 23-25, 2017.
The education mission will include:
- Pre-mission learning sessions focused on how to prepare for the mission, elements required for planning, what to expect in market and follow up on international sales opportunities
- Selected meetings with Canadian government and business organizations in the New England market such as Canadian Consulate in Boston, Canada New England Business Council, Canadian Entrepreneurs New England, Coalition of New England Companies for Trade (CONECT), and others
- Education sessions in market on a range of issues related to doing business in the U.S. including: Canadian Consular services, intellectual property protection, movement of people and goods across the border, setting up U.S. entities, sales strategies for the Boston market
- Business to business meetings with potential sales leads that align with your company objectives
- Post-mission follow up with the matchmaker to assist with any additional support arising from B2B meetings
Registration fees: $575 ($500 + $75 HST)
Nova Scotia Business Inc, in partnership with Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, will reimburse 75% of air travel, accommodations and ground transportation costs for one participant per company.
Companies will be screen for eligibility and will be notified of their participation status after September 20, 2017. Any company not selected to participate will have the registration fees refunded.
NOTE: Your registration will not be complete until payment is received. If you do not complete the "Checkout" payment process using your credit card, your information will not be saved and you will need to register again.
Registration deadline: September 22, 2017
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Business Services, Life Sciences, Film & Television Production, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing