MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to The Hague, Netherlands - Export Education Program in Western Europe
Monday, November 6, 2017 (All day) to Friday, November 10, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
Hilton The Hague Hotel
The Hague, Netherlands
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), is currently seeking Nova Scotia companies interested in being part of a new exporter Trade Mission to The Hague, Netherlands as part of ACOA's Export Education Program in Western Europe.
New exporters to the European Union with a focus on innovative products or services are invited to participate in this multi-sector trade mission. Companies attending the export education mission will be provided the opportunity to expand their knowledge and business confidence through prearranged sessions and workshops in market.
- Day 1: Arrival and evening briefing session at the Hilton The Hague Hotel
- Day 2: Education sessions – Venue TBC in The Hague
- Day 3: Meetings in market with selected organizations – sector dependent
- Day 4: Facility Tours – sector dependent
Registration fee: $575.00 ($500 + $75 HST)
- Applicants will be pre-screened for eligibility and suitability. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Participants are responsible for covering a portion of their travel costs and all meals.
- Group transportation will be provided for any travel required to and from planned group events.
This mission is now cloased. We are no longer accepting registrations.
For additional information, please contact:
Export Development Executive
Nova Scotia Business Inc.
International Business Development Officer
Enterprise Development Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)| Government of Canada
T: 902.426.9556 / TTY: 1.800.565.1228