Binhai Avenue and Wenquan 2 Lu
, Wenqu Town
Qingdao, 37, China
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is seeking Nova Scotia companies interested in attending and co-exhibiting in the Nova Scotia seafood booth located in the Atlantic Canadian Pavilion for the China Fisheries & Seafood Expo (CFSE), taking place in Qingdao from November 7-9, 2018.
Companies interested in exploring opportunities in the Asian market are encouraged to apply.
About China Fisheries & Seafood Expo:
The China Fisheries & Seafood Expo is a major international venue that provides an opportunity to learn about the latest industry trends, meet with new and existing customers, and increase sales in the booming Asian market. This year the CFSE will be located in Qingdao, China from November 7-9, 2018. Both new and experienced businesses should come prepared to do business in the world’s largest growing seafood market. This year the event will feature more than 1,300 exhibiting companies from over 45 countries, and more than 25,000 visitors from over 100 countries ready to do business.
This event includes:
- Pre-mission training and preparation
- Two (2) co-exhibitor passes
- Company listing in the official show and booth directory
- Co-exhibitor space in the Nova Scotia seafood booth
- Company logo included in booth graphics
- Professional interpreters in booth
- Assistance with Chinese visas
- Logistics to and from the show
- Networking opportunities
Registration Fees: $1,725 ($1,500 + $225 HST) Booth space and design included. Space is limited.
Registration Deadline: August 15, 2018