MISSION FULL: Atlantic Canada Trade Mission to London, UK and Rotterdam, NL
Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, June 16, 2017 - 4:00pmAdd to calendar
United Kingdom and The Netherlands
London, UK and Rotterdam, NL
Nova Scotia Business Inc., Opportunities New Brunswick, Innovation PEI, and Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Tourism, Innovation and Industry, in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, are seeking companies interested in being part of a Premier-led Atlantic Canada Trade Mission to London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, The Netherlands during the week of June 11-16, 2017.
Experienced Atlantic Canadian exporters, with a particular focus in the following industries, are invited to participate in this multi-sector trade mission:
- Agri-food and beverage
- Information technologies
- Infrastructure and building products and services
- Clean technologies and renewables suppliers
- Industrial manufacturing
Full Delegate (includes matchmaking and related logistics support services): $1150.00 ($1,000.00 + $150.00 HST) per company
Associate Delegate: $575.00 ($500.00 + $75.00 HST) per company is now full. Registration is closed.
- Applicants will be pre-screened for eligibility and suitability and will be notified of their acceptance as a participant in this trade mission no later than April 15, 2017.
- The registration fee for a Full Delegate with matchmaking services is non-refundable after April 15, 2017.
- Participants are responsible for covering the cost of hotels, meals, all airfare, trains and other country-to country and city-to-city transportation. Group transportation will be provided for any travel required to and from planned group events.
Special Offer: Select full delegates may be offered supplementary follow-up support for three months by the matchmaking team for an additional $2000 non-refundable fee. If you are interested, please contact Pamela Rudolph, Export Development Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately post-mission.
Registration Deadline: May 5, 2017
Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Information Communications Technology, Digital Media, Agri-food, Advanced Manufacturing
NSBI, Trade Missions