Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Halifax Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to offer the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP). The program welcomes eligible businesses from across Nova Scotia to apply.
TAP is an innovative and dynamic program aimed at helping enterprises overcome barriers to exporting. The program is quickly gaining momentum across Canada, and has a reputation of achieving real results, fast.
Learn more about TAP
TAP Halifax Program Dates:
Days 1 & 2 (February 3 & 4, 2020): Foundation Days
Educate: Financial Matters, Legal & Tax, Strategy & Advisory Resources, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Marketing
Day 3 (February 17, 2020): Export Plan Day
Assess & Strategize: Companies will take a week to gather information ranging from production capability issues to HR and financial resources, and will return for a full day to formalize their export strategies and begin developing their export plan.
Day 4 (March 23, 2020): Mentoring Day
Implement: Companies will be back for a full day of back-to-back individual 30-minute mentoring sessions where they will receive tailored coaching ranging from international taxation to FOREX management and international contract design from the experts.
You're a great fit for tap if your company
- generates more than $500K in annual gross revenue.
- is currently not exporting but has taken exploratory steps abroad; or
- is already exporting a product or service and wishes to increase its market share; or
- is motivated to expand to new markets.
- has a product or service with a defined competitive advantage.
- has two years of financial records.
- has a good record of corporate social responsibility.
Interested? Applications for TAP will be open soon. Please contact Nicole Johnson-Morrison to express your interest.