Online Marketing Research Assistant (Co-op work term)
Online Marketing Research Assistant (Co-op student work term)
Competition # 17-NSBI-COOP3
Closing Date: Monday, June 13, 2016 @ 5:00 pm AST
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI), led by a private sector Board of Directors, is a business development agency for the Province. NSBI’s mission is to help Nova Scotia businesses across the province grow exports through access to business advisory services, skill development and training to build trade capacity, market intelligence, financing and support in accessing global markets, with a focus on developing new exporters and attracting innovative, globally competitive companies to establish a business location in Nova Scotia.
The Online Marketing Research Assistant supports the Marketing & Communications team in the ongoing development of our website, social media channels, and the distribution of our content marketing initiatives. This role will identify audience segments through data available from website analytics, social media communities, global competitive analysis and other primary sources. You will also be counted on to perform regular analysis of online advertising campaigns, social media, search engine optimization efforts and website traffic conversion.
- Business or Marketing undergraduate co-op student;
- Social Media Skills;
- Strong investigative research skills;
- Ability to analyze and organize research finding and create reports;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- High degree of initiative and autonomy;
- Confident, outgoing and flexible personality; and Interest in marketing and international business will be considered a strong asset.
Dates: September 6 – December 23, 2016
Salary: Commensurate with experience ($14-$16 per hour)