Funding - Hosting Virtual Trade Shows
Could your business benefit from hosting a virtual trade show?
This program is no longer receiving applications.
Funding - Hosting Virtual Trade Shows provides financial incentives to help Nova Scotia businesses connect with potential clients worldwide, despite travel restrictions. Specifically, it supports costs associated with the acquisition of online conference software and a private-sector Consultant to facilitate the production and management of a company-led virtual trade show, including:
- Conferencing software costs
- Consultant fees for event management
- Consultant for marketing the event
The initiative contributes up to 50% of the eligible costs, up to a maximum of $15,000, to help a company host a virtual trade show.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be engaged or plan to engage in commercial activities outside of Nova Scotia;
- Have the ability to attract financing for growth and development;
- Have a fully developed exportable product, service, technology, or intellectual property that can be sold into a target market outside of Nova Scotia;
- Have an export plan
- Demonstrate a clear link between the requested project funding and the plan and articulate how the funding for each project will increase export sales outside of Nova Scotia.