Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program
Make your business more productive and innovative
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017-18 fiscal year. Please check back in 2018 for the next intake period.
The Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program helps small and medium sized companies access direct assistance to help make their business more productive and innovative. The program lets businesses seek out expertise within post-secondary institutions to:
- Improve productivity;
- Develop a new product, service, or process; and
- Create growth.
There are two tiers of the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program.
- Tier 1: Vouchers of up to $15,000 for eligible businesses that have not previously been awarded a voucher, or are applying with a new project.
- Tier 2: Vouchers of up to $25,000 for eligible businesses to build on work already done.
Vouchers are used to obtain services from eligible Service Providers. Businesses must select a provider and service that best fits their needs.
Applications for the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program must be received by 5:00pm (Atlantic Daylight Time) on August 18, 2017.
All projects must be completed before February 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- DOWNLOAD the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Application Form and SAVE it to your computer.
- The application form is a fillable PDF which means you can conveniently complete it electronically on your computer. You must, however, open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader and save it to your computer before completing the fields in the application form.
- Once completed, please email your copy of the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Application Form to the Regional Business Development Advisor for your region.
For complete program details or assistance in completing the application form, please contact the Regional Business Development Advisor for your region, or refer to the following:
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Guidelines
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program FAQ
Vouchers are awarded on a competitive basis.
|Acadia University||Leigh Huestis
|Acadia Service Profile|
|Cape Breton University||Sarah Conrod
|CBU Service Profile|
|Dalhousie University||Margaret Palmeter
|Dalhousie Service Profile|
|Mount Saint Vincent University||Kevin Buchan
|MSVU Service Profile|
|NSCAD University||Kevin Buchan
|NSCAD Service Profile|
|NSCC Service Profile|
|Saint Mary’s University||Kevin Buchan
|SMU Service Profile|
|St. Francis Xavier University||Andrew Kendall
|StFX Service Profile|
|SteAnne Service Profile|