Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) is organizing a multi-sector virtual trade mission to Boston area February 7-25, 2022 for high-growth woman-owned or woman-led businesses, including, but not limited to ocean-tech, agri-tech, advanced manufacturing, and information technology.
The Greater Boston Area has one of the largest economies in the world, a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem with strong angel investment groups, and a vibrant start-up community. Massachusetts boasts 114 universities and colleges, including MIT, Harvard, Tufts, and many research institutions.
Home to the regional offices for Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Facebook, and IBM, Boston represents a strong tech cluster. Massachusetts is also home to 10 of the largest global pharmaceutical companies, is a leader in clean energy and clean technology, and a top venture capital hub in the United States.
With its close proximity to Nova Scotia, Boston presents many exciting export and business development opportunities for Nova Scotia businesses.
As part of this mission, you will have access to:
Pre-Trade Mission (January 3, 2022 - February 4, 2022)
- Virtual initial consultations with consultant
- Virtual mentoring meetings with consultant
Trade Mission (February 7, 2021 - February 25, 2022)
- Virtual trade mission welcome and orientation
- Virtual meetings in Boston (minimum of six pre-qualified business-to-business meetings)
To be considered for participation in this trade mission all applicants must:
- Register using the button below.
- Download and complete the application form and send to Karen Williams, Export Development Executive (email@example.com).
- Submit the registration fee.
Registration fees: $575 ( $500 + $75 HST)
Registration deadline: December 3, 2021, or when trade mission is full
Applicants will be screened for eligibility and suitability by NSBI.