Trade Mission to SIAL Canada
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 (All day) to Thursday, May 4, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place
100 Princes’ Boulevard, Suite 1
Toronto, ON, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is organizing a trade mission to the 2017 SIAL Canada Show in Toronto. We are currently seeking Nova Scotia agri-food and beverage and seafood companies interested in participating as co-exhibitors in the Nova Scotia Pavilion.
If you are looking to export your product(s) outside of Nova Scotia, this show is for you! Not only will you meet domestic buyers but you will also have the opportunity to network with international buyers from Mexico, United States and Europe. Nova Scotia has secured a 1200 square foot pavilion and there are 12 booth spaces available for co-exhibitors.
As a co-exhibitor, your registration fee includes:
- Participation in an open concept, shared Nova Scotia pavilion, including company signage. *
- 2 Exhibitor Passes per company
- Participation in the Nova Scotia Demonstration and Education Café where your exhibited products will be prepared and featured by a Nova Scotia Chef periodically throughout the show.
- A possible off-site networking event devoted completely to the Exhibitors and Participants for the Nova Scotia pavilion.
* Graphics to be provided by the co-exhibitor. Signage area is in keeping with the Nova Scotia Showcase Décor Package.
About SIAL Canada
SIAL Canada is the only international show in Canada with food products and solutions for the retail and foodservice industries under one roof. SIAL Canada will highlight exhibitors providing organics, fair trade, private labels, halal, kosher, and gluten free. In addition, there will be a co-located food equipment show for the retail, foodservice and food processing industries enabling all Nova Scotia participants to not only promote their own businesses but learn about new technologies to further develop profitability of their business.
SIAL Canada Information Sheet
For complete details, including accommodation information, please download the SIAL Canada Information Sheet.
Registration fee: $1150.00 ($1000.00 + $150.00 HST)
Registration form: To register, please download, complete and submit the SIAL Canada Application Form.
Registration deadline: March 1, 2017.