Trade Mission to Seafood Expo North America 2020: Single Co-exhibitor
Friday, March 15, 2019 (All day) to Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (All day)Add to calendar
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently recruiting Nova Scotia seafood companies interested in participating as a Co-exhibitor in the Nova Scotia Seafood Pavilion at Seafood Expo North America (SENA) from March 15-17, 2020, in Boston, MA.
SENA has grown from a strictly Canada/USA seafood trade development event into a major international event. Buyers from Asia and Europe are increasingly frequent visitors to the Nova Scotia Seafood booth. In addition, buyers from the Southeastern United States and Latin America, including cruise lines, hotel chains and restaurants, also connect with Nova Scotia seafood companies partaking in this trade mission. SENA is the largest seafood trade event in North America with thousands of buyers and suppliers from around the world.
As a Single Co-exhibitor, each company will receive:
- Single Exhibitor booth space (100 square feet)
- One (1) information/storage counter with company logo + two (2) stools. Additional stools may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor. High resolution logo in EPS format to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Allotted space for appliance(s) such as a display fridge/freezer or tank, chosen from the approved appliace listing at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Graphic panel on back wall. Graphic design to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Basic electrical power. Additional power may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to the shared storage room.
- Access to the shared meeting space in the Nova Scotia Pavilion and the Atlantic Canada Pavilion.
- Exhibitor passes: (2) two for single booth space. Additional exhibitor passes may be purchased at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to booking accommodation with preferential rate where Nova Scotia delegation is stying: Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- Company profile listing in the Nova Scotia Seafood participating company directory.
- Access to official networking events and opportunity to invite potential clients.
- On-going marketing support during the event.
Registration fee: $8500* HST will be added when you pay through PayPal.
*Companies are responsible for all costs associated with travel, accommodations and meals.
Registration deadline: November 29th, 2019.