Trade Mission to Offshore Technology Conference in Houston
Sunday, April 29, 2018 (All day) to Thursday, May 3, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
1 NRG Pkwy , NRG Park
Houston, United States
The Nova Scotia Department of Energy, partnering with The Maritimes Energy Association, will be leading a Nova Scotia delegation to the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2018 – a business and networking opportunity you won’t want to miss! As the kick off to a celebration of 50 years of OTC, the 2018 OTC technical program will reflect the history, current state of the industry and what is on the horizon. Faster deployment, cost reduction, innovation, global energy demands and the latest updates on world-class projects are the focus.
New Networking and Contact Opportunities this year:
- WECP Speed Networking Event, to meet with key players working in the international energy market. Following a speed dating format, this event will allow business delegates to meet their international partners, customers and suppliers through short B2B meetings - Save the Date – May 1, 10:30am-12:00pm;
- Information Session with the Trade Commission Service (tentative) at the Double Tree Suites before the East Coast Reception on Sunday, April 29 – come hear Trade Commissioners present the latest oil & gas and innovation information from their countries;
- An Export Café held at the Canada Meeting lounge where Trade Commissioners will be available for impromptu meetings and networking opportunities later in the week. U.S., Mexico, Guyana, Norway, Colombia and Libya are confirmed to date - Scheduled fro Monday morning, April 30th.Come follow up with the information presented at the Sunday session;
- A B2B matchmaking program co-organized with Global Affairs and Export Development Canada – formal recruitment starting soon
Join us and receive the following benefits:
- Registration Fee includes ONE exhibitor badge (additional badges are available for purchase)
- Work out of the Nova Scotia booth at the show
- Full access to Café Nova Scotia - for meetings and refreshments
- Company name recognition on booth panels
- Space to display your literature and business cards
- Access to hotel block booking at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – NEW LOWER RATES!
- Invitations to networking receptions, breakfast sessions and other important events
- Listing in the official OTC Show Guide and on the website
- Company profile in our Booth Brochure
Mission Fee & other estimated costs:
Registration Fee $700 CAD First Delegate
$400 CAD 2nd and Additional Delegates
Payable to The Maritimes Energy Association; HST extra.
Flight Fee $1000 CAD
Estimate only for Air Canada, return ticket from Halifax. Delegates are responsible for there own travel arrangements.
NS Block Hotel Rate $267 – $277 USD (plus applicable taxes) per night
Double Tree Suites by Hilton/Houston by the Galleria
Interested in Attending?
For additional information and registration forms, please contact:
Louise Hawkins – Member Relations Coordinator
The Maritimes Energy Association
Registration Deadline is April 4, 2018