Iqaluit, NU, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) is currently seeking companies interested in attending the 2019 Nunavut Trade Show & Conference. Companies interested in developing strategic business relationships with businesses, government, and other organizations in the Nunavut market are encouraged to apply.
The Nunavut Trade Show & Conference is northern Canada's largest annual B2B event, bringing together all levels of government, Inuit Corporations, businesses from Nunavut as well as other parts of Canada, investors, and entrepreneurs for three days of powerful networking.
The conference sessions cover Nunavut's most pressing issues and development challenges, in topics such as economic development support and opportunities, innovation, energy, fisheries, partnerships, and so much more.
With 100+ exhibitors and 400+ delegates, this show is a must for anyone doing business in Nunavut.
Registration includes the following:
- Shared exhibitor space at the trade show with fellow Nova Scotia companies to showcase products and service.
- Participation in a Nova Scotia networking event for businesses and potential new partners, and introductions from a local consultant.
- Delegate registration providing access to all workshop and conference topics.
- Inclusion in the Nova Scotia directory
- On the ground support from a dedicated Nova Scotia Business Inc. Export Development Executive
Companies are required to cover any in-market expenses and all related travel costs. Companies can apply to the Export Growth Program for funding support.
Registration fees: $575.00 ($500.00 + $75.00 HST per company)