Think Export Information Session - Kentville
Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 1:00pm to 4:00pmAdd to calendar
Perennia Food and Agriculture Inc.
32 Main Street
Kentville, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is pleased to offer a free Think Export Information Session. This event is for agri-food and beverage companies only.
Research has shown that companies that export are more profitable and stay in business longer than companies that do not export. This information session asks the questions companies need to answer in order to become more successful exporters or to tackle new markets.
During this information session we will:
- explore export – discuss the benefits, hurdles and myths
- chat about what it takes to become a successful exporter
- discuss what assistance is out there; how NSBI can help
- review upcoming Think Global Sessions and FITTskills Courses
Instructor: Jessica McCall, Export Development Executive, Nova Scotia Business Inc.
- Information Session: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Registration fee: FREE
Registration deadline: October 31, 2017
Light refreshments will be provided.
Check out the Export Development Education Calendar for a complete listing of courses available in your region.