POSTPONED: Trade Mission to Oceans 2020 Singapore
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 (All day) to Friday, August 14, 2020 (All day)Add to calendar
Marina Bay Sands Convention Center
10 Bayfront Avenue
This mission has been postponed. Please refer to singapore20.oceansconference.org/ for more information.
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently recruiting companies interested in exhibiting at Oceans 2020 Singapore from April 6-9, 2020. Experienced Atlantic Canadian exporters in the ocean technology sector are invited to participate in this mission.
OCEANS is a bi-annual conference and exhibition which is expected to draw an audience of more than 700 delegates (about 65% expected from the Asia Pacific Region, 20% from Europe), and 50+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services. The theme for OCEANS 2020 Singapore is “Green Ports: In harmony with the Oceans” – reflecting the need to address ocean environment through the use of smart marine engineering and technological solutions. The program will include the following:
- Presentations by researchers across different fields of oceans science and technologies, special sessions on emerging research and technologies, along with topics focused on local needs and scenarios.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from the industry, academia, military, and government.
- Tutorials, workshops, underwater competitions, demonstrations, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips and much more
The Technical Programme includes the following topics:
• Underwater Acoustics and Acoustical Oceanography
• Sonar Signal / Image Processing and Communication
• Ocean Observing Platforms, Systems, and Instrumentation
• Remote Sensing
• Ocean Data Visualization, Modeling, and Information Management
• Marine Environment, Oceanography, and Meteorology
• Optics, Imaging, Vision, and E-M Systems
• Marine Law, Policy, Management, and Education
• Offshore Structures and Technology
• Ocean Vehicles and Floating Structures
• Underwater Communications in Challenging Environments
• Field Marine Robotics
• Acoustic Propagation in Littoral Waters
• Ballast Water Management and Hull Cleaning Regulations
• Technologies for Monitoring Climate Change
• Managing Marine Growth and Corrosion in Tropical Waters
Registration fee: $1,150.00 ($1000.00 + $150.00 HST) per company
Participants are responsible for covering the cost of hotels, meals, all airfare, trains and other country-to country and city-to-city transportation.
Space is limited. Please note that all applicants will be screened for eligibility and suitability by Nova Scotia Business Inc. and ACOA.
asia, oceans, ocean tech