MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to Taste of Canada - Chicago
Monday, October 29, 2018 (All day) to Wednesday, October 31, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 W Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont
Chicago, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently seeking companies interested in attending Taste of Canada, in Chicago, Illinois. Taste of Canada offers an excellent opportunity for companies to showcase their food and non-alcoholic beverage products, at this event designed specifically for Canadian goods. Unlike a tradeshow, this food showcase event provides buyers and suppliers with time to meet one-on-one and discuss needs and capabilities.
Invited buyers include: Acme Markets, ADW Acosta, Aldi, Albertsons, Amazon, Costco, Cub Food, Dill Pickle Food Co-op, European Imports (part of Sysco Foods), US Foods, Walgreens, Walmart, Whole Foods Market, Woodman’s and many more.
The grocery and foodservice sectors in the state of Illinois offers a dynamic and growing market for Canadian agri-food exporters, while providing an excellent entry point into the American market.
You will receive:
- Tabletop Exposition and Networking: 40+ Canadian suppliers will engage with 30+ US buyers.
- Business Matchmaking: Pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings
- Market/Store Tours: Learn more about the market and preferences of consumers in the region
To be eligible, companies must:
- Be export ready or demonstrate export readiness;
- Be introducing a new product to foodservice and/or retail in this region or be planning to introduce new products to this region in the near future;
- Already be selling to at least one major retailer/account in Canada and/or the US or demonstrate sufficient capacity to export;
- Display food and beverage products for the retail and/or food service channels in the following categories;bakery, candy/confectionary, non-alcoholic beverages, frozen or prepared meals, gourmet/specialty products, snack foods.
Wednesday, October 29: Travel and self-guided store tours
Thursday, October 30: Tabletop showcase
Friday, October 31: Travel home
Registration fee: FREE
Companies will be responsible for all costs related to travel, accommodation, meals and shipping to send products to the event venue.
This mission is full. We are no longer accepting registrations.