MISSION FULL: Trade Mission: Selling Craft Beer, Cider, and Spirits to New England
Sunday, December 2, 2018 (All day) to Friday, December 7, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
Boston, MA, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and the Atlantic Provinces, are seeking Atlantic Canadian companies to participate in Craft Cider, Beer, and Spirits Mission to Boston, Massachusetts and Portland, Maine. This project is being supported through ACOA’s Business Development Program (BDP) in collaboration with the four Atlantic provincial governments under the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy.
This mission is a follow-up to the craft beer, cider, and spirits export workshop that took place in Truro, September 2018. This mission will include both an exploratory component for the companies that are new to exporting, and a sales component for export ready companies.
This mission includes:
- In-market training and education on the New England market
- Business networking with industry stakeholders
- In-market tour with transportation services
- B2B meetings set up by a matchmaker
- Market tour in Portland, Maine (optional)
AGENDA (to be confirmed):
- December 2: Arrive in Boston
- December 3: Overview of New England market and consular services; Educational sessions at the Consulate (logistics, regulations for specific to New England states, etc.)
- December 4: In-market training with industry stakeholders; Blind tasting; Industry networking
- December 5: Market tours; Group/individual meetings
- December 6: Overflow market tours/meetings.
Boston portion ends. Companies not travelling to Portland, Maine depart Boston.
- December 6: Arrive in Portland (optional)
- December 7: Market tours and industry meetings in Portland
- December 8: Depart Portland
Registration fee: $575.00 ($500 + $75 HST)
After registering, companies will be asked to complete an export diagnosis. This will allow us to assess your level of export readiness as well as to fully understand your needs and objectives. Completing the export diagnosis is mandatory in order to participate in the mission.
Registration deadline: October 25, 2018
For additional information or inquiries, contact one of the following provincial representatives:
Julie Houde, Export Development Executive
Nova Scotia Business Inc.
Deborah Guillemette, Economic Development Officer – Food and Beverage Sector
Department of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation | Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Brian Deveau, Export Development Executive/ Chargée du développement des exportations
Opportunities New Brunswick
Jamie Blanchard, Trade Officer, Global Trade Services
Danielle Collin, International Business Development Officer
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
This project is being supported through ACOA’s Business Development Program (BDP) in collaboration with the four Atlantic provincial governments under the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy.