MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to Seafood Expo North America 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020 (All day) to Tuesday, March 17, 2020 (All day)Add to calendar
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA, United States
This trade mission is now full.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently recruiting Nova Scotia seafood companies interested in participating as a Co-exhibitor in the Nova Scotia Seafood Pavilion at Seafood Expo North America (SENA) from March 15-17, 2020, in Boston, MA.
SENA has grown from a strictly Canada/USA seafood trade development event into a major international event. Buyers from Asia and Europe are increasingly frequent visitors to the Nova Scotia Seafood booth. In addition, buyers from the Southeastern United States and Latin America, including cruise lines, hotel chains and restaurants, also connect with Nova Scotia seafood companies partaking in this trade mission. SENA is the largest seafood trade event in North America with thousands of buyers and suppliers from around the world.
As a Co-Exhibitor in the Nova Scotia pavilion, each company will receive the following:
- Single Exhibitor booth space (100 square feet) or Double Exhibitor booth space (200 square feet).
- One (1) information/storage counter with company logo and two (2) stools. Additional stools may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor. High resolution logo in EPS format to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Allotted space for appliance(s) such as a display fridge/freezer or tank, chosen from the approved appliance listing at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Graphic panel on back wall. Graphic design to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Basic electrical power. Additional power may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to the shared storage room.
- Access to the shared meeting space on the second floor of the venue.
- Exhibitor passes: (4) four for double booth space, (2) two for single booth space. Additional exhibitor passes may be purchased at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Company profile listing in the Nova Scotia Seafood participating company directory.
- Free access to official networking events and opportunity to invite potential clients.
- On-going marketing support during the event.
- Access to booking accomodatation with preferential rate where Nova Scotia delegation is staying: Sheraton Boston, 39 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02199
FULL Single Space Exhibitor: $8500.00* HST will be added by Paypal at payment
FULL Single Space Exhibitor (one side facing main aisle): $9,000* HST will be added by Paypal at payment
FULL Double Space Exhibitor: $17,000* HST will be added by Paypal at payment
FULL Double Space Exhibitor (one side facing main aisle) $17,500* HST will be added by Paypal at payment
To register, or for complete information, visit:
Space is limited. Each company is responsible for all travel, accomodation and meals in market.
Registration deadline: November 29, 2019.