MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to Seafood Expo North America 2019: Single Co-exhibitor
Sunday, March 17, 2019 (All day) to Tuesday, March 19, 2019 (All day)Add to calendar
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently seeking Nova Scotia seafood companies interested in participating at as a co-exhibitor in the Nova Scotia Seafood pavilion at Seafood Expo North America (SENA 2019), taking place in Boston, MA from March 17-19 2019.
SENA 2019 is the largest seafood trade event in North America with over 1200 exhibiting suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment, and services. The show has grown from a strictly Canada/USA seafood trade development event into a major international event. Buyers from Asia and Europe are increasingly frequent visitors to the Nova Scotia Seafood booth.
As a Single Co-exhibitor, each company will receive:
- Single Exhibitor booth space (100 square feet)
- One (1) information/storage counter with company logo + two (2) stools. Additional stools may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor. High resolution logo in EPS format to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Allotted space for appliance(s) such as a display fridge/freezer or tank, chosen from the approved appliace listing at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Graphic panel on back wall. Graphic design to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Basic electrical power. Additional power may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to the shared storage room.
- Access to the shared meeting space in the Nova Scotia Pavilion and the Atlantic Canada Pavilion.
- Exhibitor passes: (2) two for single booth space. Additional exhibitor passes may be purchased at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to booking accommodation with preferential rate where Nova Scotia delegation is stying: Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- Company profile listing in the Nova Scotia Seafood participating company directory.
- Access to official networking events and opportunity to invite potential clients.
- On-going marketing support during the event.
Registration fee: $8050* ($7,000 + $1,050HST) HST will be added when you pay through PayPal.
*Companies are responsible for all costs associated with travel, accommodations and meals.
Registration deadline: December 7, 2018
BACK TO MAIN EVENT PAGE