MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to Seafood Expo North America 2019
Sunday, March 17, 2019 (All day) to Tuesday, March 19, 2019 (All day)Add to calendar
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently seeking Nova Scotia seafood companies interested in participating at as a co-exhibitor in the Nova Scotia Seafood pavilion at Seafood Expo North America (SENA 2019), taking place in Boston, MA from March 17-19 2019.
SENA 2019 is the largest seafood trade event in North America with over 1200 exhibiting suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment, and services. The show has grown from a strictly Canada/USA seafood trade development event into a major international event. Buyers from Asia and Europe are increasingly frequent visitors to the Nova Scotia Seafood booth.
As a Co-Exhibitor, each company will receive:
- Individual booth (Single: 100 square feet | Double: 200 square feet)
- Information stand with logo + stools. Additional stools may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor. High resolution logo in EPS format to be provided by the co-exhibitor.
- Allotted space for appliance(s) such as a display fridge/freezer or tank, chosen from the approved appliace listing at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Graphic panel on back wall. Graphic design to be provided by co-exhibitor.
- Basic electrical power. Additional power may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to the shared storage room.
- Access to the shared meeting space in the Nova Scotia Pavilion and the Canada Pavilion.
- Exhibitor passes. Additional exhibitor passes may be purchased at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to booking accommodation with preferential rate where Nova Scotia delegation is stying: Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- Company profile listing in the Nova Scotia Seafood participating company directory.
- Access to official networking events and opportunity to invite potential clients.
- On-going marketing support during the event.
- Single Co-exhibitor: $8050 ($7,000 + $1,050 HST)
- Double Co-exhibitor: $16,100 ($14,000 + $2,100 HST)
To register or for complete information about the Single or Double Co-exhibitor space, click the following:
The HST will be added when you pay through PayPal. When registering as a Double Co-exhibitor, please select 2 spaces and list both names in the company attendees field. Companies are responsible for all costs associated with travel, accommodations and meals.
Registration deadline: December 7, 2018