MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
Monday, February 27, 2017 (All day) to Friday, March 3, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA, United States
Join the Atlantic Canadian delegation and discover business opportunities at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017, in San Francisco, California.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. recruited Nova Scotia companies interested in attending GDC 2017 – the largest gathering of video game industry professionals.
As a participant of the GDC delegation, companies arel be provided with:
- Full access to the GDC Conference and Exhibit Hall (This includes access to all keynotes, educational sessions, and networking events) for one (1) company representative.
- An in-market consultant to assist companies in arranging business to business meetings.
- Entry into several Canada events including:
- Access to the Canada Booth at GDC Play with dedicated meeting space
- Invitations to the Canadian Reception and networking events
- Other VIP events and networking opportunities surrounding the conference
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world's largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. The GDC attracts over 26,000 attendees and is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit www.gdconf.com
NSBI, Trade Missions