Expression of Interest: Trade Mission to International Builders' Show 2019
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 (All day) to Thursday, February 21, 2019 (All day)Add to calendar
Las Vegas Convention Centre
Las Vegas, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with ACOA and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently seeking Nova Scotia infrastructure companies interested in participating as an exhibitor at the International Builders' Show (IBS). Attracting over 80,000 attendees from 100 countries, it's the premier annual residential and commercial housing construction event for manufacturers and suppliers of home construction products and services.
Last year, seven Atlantic Canadian companies generated over 700 leads, and anticipated $4.4 million in sales in 12 months. IBS 2018 also featured over 1500 manufacturers and suppliers who exhibited the industry's latest innovations in construction products and services. The event is attended by national builders, small local builders, custom home buildes, architects, designers, dealers, remodelers and other purchasers.
Exhibitors will receive:
- 10x10' exhibit space
- Counter display with electrical access and brochure rack
- One stool
- Electrionic badge scanner
- IBS expo attendee passes as required
- Company profile featured in a participating company directory for Atlantic Canada
- Access to a common business networking area
- Invitation to the Atlantic dinner, Canadian group breakfast
- Access to a U.S. buyer/ distributor company directory
- B2B program coordinated with Global Affairs Canada
- Pre-mission pitch coaching, group webinars, training prep session to help companies improve sales skills for IBS.
Returning companies: $2,000 CAD
** New company discount: $1,000 CAD **
Companies are responsible for all costs associated with accommodations, meals, travel, and the costs associated with shipping products/ company booth equipment into market. Please note that refunds will not be considered after Friday, November 30.
To express your interest, or to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Rudolph
email@example.com | 902.424.6042
Deadline: October 26, 2018