Innovacorp Enterprise Centre
1344 Summer Street
Halifax, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with Venn Innovation and with support from the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is excited to bring world-leading intelligence expert, Jonathan Calof, to Nova Scotia for an introductory session on an exciting, new program designed to help you develop market insights for your business.
Studies have shown that companies that use the methodologies presented at this session are statistically proven to be more innovative. Are you:
- Ready to build and grow your innovation strategy?
- Looking at a new markets?
- Wanting to know what your competitors are doing and anticipate their next move?
- Trying to better understand your customers?
- Building a new product or refining an existing one?
Trying to figure out how to maximize your efforts in sales and marketing? This introductory session will help you gain insights, including:
- Understanding the importance of gathering information and transforming it into actionable insights for your company.
- The fundamentals and process of how to think about information and apply it to your innovation and growth strategies.
- How to begin to break down organizational silos for better informational sharing and company growth.
This seminar will be followed by more comprehensive training to be determined at a later date.
- 8:00am - 8:30am: Registration, networking and coffee
- 8:30am - 9:30am: Presentation
- 9:30am - 10:00am: Questions and networking
This event will be live streamed. Go to www.facebook.com/venninnovation (Facebook membership not required. Click “not now” when pop-up comes up to see the page.)
Registration fee: FREE
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Business Services, Life Sciences, Film & Television Production, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing