Competitive Intelligence: Market Insight for Innovation - Intensive Seminar
Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 9:00am to Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:00pmAdd to calendar
Centre for Entrepreneurship Education & Development
225 – 7071 Bayers Road
Halifax, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with Venn Innovation and with support from the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is excited to bring world-leading intelligence expert, Jonathan Calof, to Nova Scotia for an in-depth new program designed to help you develop market insights for your business.
This one-day workshop will be followed by one-on-one meetings, a month of mentorship touchpoints and a final information session.
Studies have shown that companies that use the methodologies presented at this session are statistically proven to be more innovative.
- Ready to build and grow your innovation strategy?
- Looking at new markets?
- Wanting to know what your competitors are doing and anticipate their next move?
- Trying to better understand your customers?
- Building a new product or refining an existing one?
- Trying to figure out how to maximize your efforts in sales and marketing?
This intensive session will help you gain insights, including:
- Understanding the importance of gathering information and transforming it into actionable insights for your company.
- The fundamentals and process of how to think about information and apply it to your innovation and growth strategies.
- How to begin to break down organizational silos for better informational sharing and company growth
Workshop Agenda (May 17):
- 8:30am-9:00am: Registration and Coffee
- 9:00am – 12:00pm: Workshop
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm: Workshop
Light refreshments and lunch will be provided. Please advise Jessica McCall email@example.com of any dietary restrictions.
- May 17: Workshop | 9:00am – 4:30pm
- May 18: One-on-one Meetings | 9:00am – 12:00pm
- May 18 – June 21: Month of Mentorship: Weekly connections with Dr. Calof to help you move forward and supplemental support from Venn Innovation.
- June 22: Final information session | 9:00am – 12:30pm
Registration fee: $575 (+ $75 HST) per company
Maximum 2 tickets per company
Registration deadline: May 13, 2018
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Life Sciences, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans