CANCELLED: FITTskills: Products and Services for a Global Market - Yarmouth
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 8:30am to Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 4:30pmAdd to calendar
103 Water Street
Yarmouth, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is pleased to offer FITTskills Products and Services for a Global Market course.
Give yourself an edge over your competition and join us for the Products and Services for a Global Market course. You’ll learn how to adapt and conform your products and services to differences in regulatory, legal, cultural and consumer/client requirements in international markets. Analyzing how these differences may impact the cost, product design, packaging, labeling, product testing, and service delivery, and then developing strategies around these custom aspects, is key to your long-term success in any international target market.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Consider design options and implement good development and testing processes in order to establish a competitive advantage when developing or adapting products for international target markets.
- Develop products for the international market based on customer specifications and regulations to maximize output and minimize costs and risks.
- Adapt or customize a product in a cost-effective manner to meet target markets’ regulatory, legal, and cultural needs, minimize risk, and comply with buyer requirements.
- Develop well-defined and/or customized service offerings to maximize the competitive advantage for the organization while addressing target market needs, as well as regulatory, legal and cultural requirements.
Instructor: Pernille Fischer Boulter
Agenda for each day:
- Workshop: 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00pm
- Workshop: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Registration fee: $57.50 ($50 + $7.50 HST)
THIS FITTSKILLS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE COURSE DATES.
Light refreshments and lunch will be provided.