1055 Marginal Road , Windsor Foundation Classroom
Halifax, NS, Canada
If realizing your business’ full revenue potential and maximizing growth opportunities matters, bring yourself and your CEO mindset to this workshop. Achieving growth and going global is more than having a comprehensive business model and comprehensive processes; it’s also about being a leader who can have impact and influence. This workshop looks at an approach to leadership that will grow you, your business, and your business success.
This workshop covers:
- The journey of a CEO
- What makes CEO’s perform better: their inner game
- It’s not just about leading a team; it’s about leading yourself
- Engaging clients for greater business success
- Embrace your growth mindset
- The brand difference
- Owning it
- 360 on yourself
Presented by: Lisa W. Haydon, Certified Executive Coach, Pivotal Coaching
Registration fee: FREE | Registration deadline: June 12, 2017
About the Presenter
Lisa W. Haydon, CEC, is the owner of Pivotal Coaching. Through executive coaching and coaching programs, Pivotal Coaching and Lisa focus on enabling companies and professionals to realize growth, transformation and strategic goals. Key areas of client services include leadership development, business development, and career strategies. The Pivotal Coaching relationship incorporates programs, methodology and outcome measurements that guide targeted development for growth and results. Lisa brings to her work with clients nearly 30-years corporate experience in coaching, leadership, strategy, teaming, clients, change, revenue growth, and helping people succeed.
Check out the additional business workshops available on June 14, 2017 at Pier 21, in addition to the Nova Scotia Export Achievement Awards. To register, click on one of the following links.
- 8:30am - 9:15am: Business Workshop | Air Canada: How to save on air travel and air cargo services
- 10:30am – 11:15am: Business Workshop | Port of Halifax: How to reach global markets
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm: Business Workshop: A guide to growing your business outside Nova Scotia
Halifax Regional Municipality