CANCELLED: Bridgewater - FITTskills: Global Business Environment
Wednesday, February 8, 2017 (All day) to Thursday, February 9, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
375 King Street
Brdigewater, NS, Canada
As part of the Export Development Education Program, Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations (CBDC), is pleased to offer a FITTskills Course in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
The Export Development Education Program was developed to provide Nova Scotia companies with direct access to export education and resources throughout the province and to encourage companies – whether they are curious about exporting, new exporters, or looking to expand their business into new markets – to explore a plan to move forward.
About FITTskills - Global Business Environment
In the Global Business Environment course, you’ll develop an understanding of the current environment in which global trade takes place, and the opportunities and challenges it represents for businesses. Whether you are looking for an introduction to the world of exports and imports, or to update and refresh your knowledge after years of global trade experience, this course will develop practical knowledge and skills in all of the key elements of the global business environment.
This course is usually the first recommended course for those getting started with the FITTskills series.
Learn How To:
- Build strong, lucrative business relationships in any market
- Evaluate your trade readiness and go global with confidence by studying globalization, and the nature and importance of trading partners
- Maximize the benefits for your business under the major international trade agreements currently in effect
- Safely navigate global business ethics with a strong knowledge of international human rights, workplace diversity and sustainability practices and laws, as well as the code of conduct for international trade professionals
- Modify your business etiquette, negotiating styles and business practices to accommodate cultural differences in other markets
*To see if you qualify for WIPSI funding, contact Jennifer Tilley at Jennifer.Tilley@cbdc.ca
This event has been cancelled. Please check back for additional courses and dates.