World leaders in ICT choose Nova Scotia as a location for growth, including:
Discover the advantages of choosing Nova Scotia as an investment location for your ICT company.
- Hire our talented ICT workers - some of the most educated in North America.
- Experience low turnover.
- Enjoy low development costs and competitive wages when compared to other North American centres.
- Take advantage of our generous R&D tax credits
- Take advantage of one of the highest digital media tax credits offered in Canada - your total potential tax credit is up to 40%.
- Experience an environment that brings together industry, government, and education for collaborative efforts.
- Take comfort in the support of our digital telecommunications system, self-generating power grid, and most widely deployed province-wide broadband fiber optic network in Canada.
- Experience an optimal location for conducting business- positioned halfway between the UK and California.
- Enjoy a timezone conducive to doing business with Europe and Western North America in the same day.
It's no wonder Halifax, Nova Scotia was named one of North America's top 3 emerging global outsourcing destinations!- Global Services, October 2009
Read more about the incentives programs available for your ICT business.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. supports the growth of Nova Scotia businesses, expands trade and export opportunities, and attracts investment and jobs to the province.
We have helped thousands of Nova Scotia companies of all sizes — at various growth stages — navigate opportunities and position themselves for success.
Whether you are a seasoned exporter, export curious or are locating your business to Nova Scotia, allow us to assist you every step of the way.