Gaming and Interactive Media
- You'll have no problem finding creative, talented people - Nova Scotia is home to 10 universities and more than 13 community college and technical schools, many offering the types of courses that you'll want to tap into!
Acadia University offers a new Bachelor of Computer Science Specialization in Game Development – a four-year program that provides the right foundation to ensure new graduates are prepared for the challenges of a game development career.
You'll find that turnover isn't an issue in Nova Scotia - we have some of the lowest turnover rates in Canada.
- Take advantage of our inventory of incentive tools. In addition to the digital media tax credit, you may benefit from payroll rebates, R&D tax credits, or training incentives.
- You'll be just a short flight away from all of your key markets - Nova Scotia is conveniently located halfway between the West coast of the United States and Europe.
- You'll have access to our digital media tax credit - one that's sure to help you see bottom-line benefits.
- You can stay connected to the world with our cutting edge telecommunications systems.
- For you military simulation types - More than 40% of Canada's military assets are in Nova Scotia, a clear advanatage.
Nova Scotia's gaming and interactive media sector offers expertise in core, mobile and serious gaming. These are some of the innovative companies growing in Nova Scotia:
Learn more about Nova Scotia's greatest natural resource - our people.