- You'll have no problem finding creative, talented people - Nova Scotia is home to 10 universities and more than 13 community college and technical schools, many offering the types of courses that you'll want to tap into!
- Acadia University offers a new Bachelor of Computer Science Specialization in Game Development – a four-year program that provides the right foundation to ensure new graduates are prepared for the challenges of a game development
- You'll find that turnover isn't an issue in Nova Scotia - we have some of the lowest turnover rates in Canada.
- Digital media and animation tax credits create significant cost savings for companies producing interactive games and animation.
- Take advantage of our inventory of incentive tools. In addition to tax credits, you may benefit from payroll rebates, R&D tax credits, or training incentives.
- You'll be just a short flight away from all of your key markets - Nova Scotia is conveniently located halfway between the West coast of the United States and Europe.
- You can stay connected to the world with our cutting edge telecommunications systems.
- For you military simulation types - More than 40% of Canada's military assets are in Nova Scotia, a clear advantage.
Nova Scotia's digital media sector offers expertise in core, mobile and serious gaming and animation. These are some of the innovative companies growing in Nova Scotia:
Learn more about Nova Scotia's greatest natural resource - our people.