Nova Scotia offers a work-life balance that is unmatched.
- Spend less time commuting - the average commute time in Nova Scotia is 7.5 minutes.
- Buy a house for half the price you'll pay in other major Canadian & US cities.
- Enjoy rugged coastal cliffs, rolling hills, open farmland, white sandy beaches and towering highlands.
- Experience four seasons of outdoor activities - sailing, surfing, hiking, skiing and more!
- Immerse yourself in the arts and a culture that people rave about.
People want to live and work here! Wouldn't you?
Read more about the business sectors thriving in Nova Scotia.