Increase your export sales outside of Nova Scotia.
The Export Growth Program supports businesses looking to increase their export sales outside of Nova Scotia. The program provides financial incentives for projects that assist a business' ability to overcome barriers to export growth. This includes:
- Supporting travel to market associated with visiting a client, potential buyer, or investor in another market, or for a foreign client and/or potential partner to visit the Nova Scotia operation; and
- Mitigating trade show/conference costs by funding floor space, conference fees, travel and accommodation costs.
The Export Growth Program contributes up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $15,000 for a company to:
- Travel to a new market outside of Nova Scotia* (or up to two return visits within 24 months of the initial visit) to attend a trade show, conference or to visit clients, potential partners or investors;
- Have foreign clients, potential partners or investors visit the organization's Nova Scotia facilities for the first time.
There are four application intake periods for the Export Growth Program. Please see below the deadlines for application submission:
- Intake One: April 15, 2016
- Intake Two: July 1, 2016
- Intake Three: October 1, 2016
- Intake Four: January 15, 2017
How to Apply:
The application form is a fillable PDF* which means you can conveniently complete it on your computer. You must, however, open it in Adobe® Acrobat Reader and save it to your computer before completing the fields. To apply, please email your copy of the completed PDF form to nsbi.ca. For program details, please refer to the Guidelines and FAQ.
Project funding is discretionary and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
*To open and save the PDF documents, you will need the free Adobe® Acrobat Reader. Download the Reader.
Looking to increase the export capacity of your business? Learn more about the Small Business Development Program and additional Resources and Funding options available.